The best duct manufacturer in Texas is looking to add to our Detailing team.
Qualified candidates should have a high school diploma, and have at least one year of experience in duct manufacturing. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of using scale rules
- Can read blueprints and specifications related to construction projects
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Able to multi-task between projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of S.M.A.C.N.A. standards
Computer literacy is a must, and we will train qualified candidates on our software. We are looking for a team player with exemplary customer service skills.
We offer competitive pay based on experience.
Our benefits include nine (9) paid holidays plus 40 hours of vacation time in your first year. Vacation time increases to 80 hours in your second year. We reward hard work so bi-annual profit sharing is available.
*Please note that due to the coronavirus and the recommendations from state and local officials, at this time, we will conduct first interviews by phone.
If interested, please email any questions or your resumé to Miguel Hernandez at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!